Sinus Lifts and Managing Implant Complications
What You Can Expect
At Our Two-Day Course
- Experience two action-packed days of “hands-on” learning, taught by clinicians who treat patients, and have experience teaching and mentoring their colleagues.
- Understand CBCT related challenges
- Intra-operative complications
- Management of nerve-related Issues
- Fixed and removable prosthetic challenges
- Nerve complications and treatment planning
- Gain confidence in a growing field
- Perform advanced surgical procedures in your own practice
- Meet our dedicated network and much more!
Experience The New Technology In Person
Implants That Redefine Implantology
Imagine technology so advanced it seems magical. Introducing the Magic Surgical System. We invite both experienced implantologists and dentists who have never placed implants to come and see this next generation of implant technology.
Learn From The Experts
Our Trainers are Accomplished Implant Dentists
All courses are taught by clinicians who treat patients and have experience teaching and mentoring colleagues. Earn IBS Certification to use patented instruments and perform minimally invasive procedures. Learn from an experienced implant dentist who regularly present and publish case studies
Registration closes in
Seating is Limited!